Points from November 4th's episode:
- The Giant never said "dude"
- Aurora and Henry are having visions of each other, similarly to two Stephen King characters, Dolores Claiborne and Jessie Burlingame
- August is presumed to be the sender of the "broken" postcard in S2E1
- Mulan knows how to make a rudimentary sundial
- Jack will only be available to show up in flashbacks (he's a bit dead and boney)
- Younger Emma looks like the girl from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs: http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2010/06/samsparks061410.jpg